- Tomato Diced
- 1 Tbl Spoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar as per taste
- Dry fruits (optional)
- Chop tomato in small pieces so that they cook easy.
- Dry-Fruits cut in small pieces (optional)
- Heat oil in Kadai (Pan)
- Add Methi and green or red chili (cut)
- Add diced tomato, add salt, cover and cook on low flame.
- Keep stirring in between and cover again till the tomato is cooked.
- The important thing to keep in mind here is that the tomato should become paste and there should not be any remains in the pan.
- Once the tomato is cooked. Add sugar as per taste.
- Add dry-fruits if you wish to.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and the Chutney is ready
- Add chopped coriander leaves to it afterwards before serving.
- Serve warm or cold
Alternatively Jaggery or gur can be used in place of sugar.